So… Facebook video receives 135% more organic reach than a facebook photo. B2B marketers say that video has a positive impact on marketing Return Of Investment. Video content reaches more people organically than any other type of content. If this hasn’t convinced you about Video Marketing then here are 10 more reasons why you should include video content as part of your Social Media Strategy this year:
- Online videos will account for more than 80% of all traffic by 2020 (CISCO, 2016)
- Over 8 billion videos are watched on Facebook every day (Techcrunch,2016)
- 60% of marketers used videos in their social media marketing 2016. (Social Media Examiner, 2016)
- 43% of people want to see more video content from marketers in the future (HubSpot, 2016)
- 55% of people consume videos thoroughly- the highest amount of all types of content (Hubspot, 2016)
- 4X as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product than reading about it (Animoto, 2015)
- Videos are 6x more likely to be retweeted than photos and 3x more likely than GIFs (Twitter, 2016)
- Companies which is videos in their marketing grow revenue 49% faster year on year than those which don’t (Aberdeen Group, 2015)
- 65% of people who watch the first 3 seconds of a facebook video will watch for at least 10 seconds and 45% will watch for 30 seconds (Facebook, 2016)
- A Facebook video receives, on average, 135% more organic reach than a facebook photo (Socialbakers, 2015)
Are you convinced now? However, time, resources and budget are a constraint for 83% of marketers who said they’d create more video content if there were none of the obstacles mentioned above (Buffer, 2016). And that’s what we’re here for, we have the time and resources to help you create the best video content out there and improve online growth.
If you have any questions or enquiries then contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org!